WBSITC Minister's Fellowship Program:
World Bible School
International Training Center
PO Box 4826 - Joplin Missouri 64803-4826 USA
"Promoting Unity among the body of Christ since 1988!"
This pilot program is STILL BEING DEVELOPED with more information made available soon.
The idea of this program is to offer a minister's Credential and/or an Affiliation of membership to churches and/or ministries with WBSITC.
This means that churches or ministries will be in fellowship with WBSITC, where we provide spiritual guidance and oversight, but NOT any financial responsibility on the part of WBSITC.
We will NOT be legally responsible for your church or ministry, nor for ANY legal decisions that you make for your ministry.
THIS PROGRAM IS STILL BEING DEVELOPED.
THE WORDS BELOW ARE STILL IN THE EDITING PROCESS.
PLEASE BE PATIENT AS WE HEAR & FOLLOW THE LORD IN SETTING UP THIS NEW PROGRAM.
1. WBSITC MINISTER'S FELLOWSHIP is a program where we consider providing ministers with credentials (for those who qualify by providing the needed information for your ministry). You will be required to answer any and all questions that are deemed necessary by this ministry, due to the fact that WWFM is taking responsibility for your stated reputation, and actions of you as a minister.
2. LEGAL DISCLOSURE OF WBSITC means that WBSITC states that it is a legal Non-Profit Corporation in "Good Standing" with the State of Missouri in the USA. However, be it known that the Directors of WBSITC choose as its method of operation to be the standards we determine to be valid from the Bible. Therefore, WBSITC will consider you for a minister's credential in the form of a license or ordination (for both male & female), which means that WBSITC expects from you as a minister covered by WBSITC to conduct yourself as such, according to a mutual understanding of the Bible. However, WBSITC cannot consider providing credentials for same-sex married individuals, those in prison, in any type of negative illegal dealings, nor will WBSITC sanction our ministers to perform weddings for same-sex couples. Also, be it known that any Chartered Member Church, Ministry or Minister who may be in fellowship with or credentialed with this organization is not to perform ceremonies for same-sex married couples. Such action will be subject to a revoking of your Charter, Membership or Credential.
3. MINISTERS CREDENTIALS is a certificate provided by WBSITC after all required applications have been completed, a ministerial questionnaire completed, revealing your basic knowledge of the Bible. If credentialing is approved, you will be required to join us in a brief credentialing ceremony in person or via Skype, to be witnessed before the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Also,
4. CHARTER MEMBERSHIP means that WBSITC will consider your application from your Church/Fellowship or Ministry to join WBSITC as a Fellowship Church, complete with a Charter No (only in Missouri, the USA as allowed by law). This means that bringing your Missouri-USA established Church/Fellowship or Ministry is strictly in fellowship with us under compliance with the By-Laws, Statement of Beliefs or other requirements of WBSITC. This allows your Missouri-USA established Church/Fellowship or Ministry to be under a spiritual covering by the leaders of WBSITC. Therefore, WBSITC will provide for your Missouri-USA Church/Fellowship or Ministry a Certificate of Fellowship with its own Charter No allowing your Church/Fellowship or Ministry to conduct business and gather a membership group, which allow your group to be in a status of Right Standing with WBSITC. We will supply you with an Application, our Statement of Faith and/or any other required materials, which will be provided by WBSITC.
5. LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY CLARIFIED means that WBSITC will not be legally responsible for your ministry pertaining to its finances, or any dealings with the law in your state or country where you operate. All financial debt is clearly your responsibility. However, WBSITC does require its members to inform us of any and all wrongful activity, illegal operations you may be accused of or involved in, or sinful indiscretion performed by you or a member or your leadership. Depending upon the situation, WBSITC maintains the right to implement correction or discipline according to God's Word. However, we are here for you and want to help you move past any obstacle in life if we can. BE IT KNOW that any such activity may cause you or your ministry to be subject to discipline or removal from our fellowship.
6. FEES means that a small amount of USD currency is required each year to cover the cost to process applications, run references and printing costs of all documents required submitted by you to WWFM. Also, this yearly fee helps the continued development of WWFM and it's functions.
7. OFFERINGS means that WBSITC makes the suggestion that you support WBSITC with offerings on a monthly basis, which helps to support this WBSITC Minister's Fellowship and more of it's functions by way of donations. However, WBSITC will NEVER demand offerings from those under our leadership. Also, we will NEVER suggest that you send us the giving you designate for your local church where you are committed. Supporting your pastor and the programs of your local church, deserve your attention. Yet a monthly offering is suggested and welcomed, which can be simply done through our PayPal account (click MAKE A DONATION), or through the United States Mail system (aka, snail mail).
8. SPIRITUAL COVERING means that under this pilot program/ministry opportunity for others to join us in fellowship, we extend to you our knowledge of more than 43 years of ministry and pastoral experience. Be it known that a spiritual covering may include being a spiritual father to many, but will never replace a natural father. A spiritual father lends an ear to hear, but also give advice and counsel from God's Word. We are still developing the rules for this program and its many components are still being considered. While WBSITC is a legal Non Profit organization, we are only suggesting to provide a spiritual covering according to the Bible, God's Holy Word. WBSITC may also ask more of you as time goes by.
Keep watching this pilot program as it unfolds.
Bill Hanshew Ministries
PO Box 4826
Joplin MO 64803-4826